- I'm a mum of three boys - a four year old little boy, a sleeping star, and a baby boy
- I'm a clinical psychologist (so whilst I'm not a proper doctor, the title sounds fancy and I worked bloody hard to get it so I'll use it anyway!)
- After living in London for many years, we have now escaped to the country
- Buying a house in London at the right time meant we were able to buy our dream home - a picture perfect grade two listed beauty (which hemorrhages money faster than my shopping habits, but we love it nonetheless)
- I'm a lover of fashion, interiors, food and travel
- I love love love a bargain
- I'm a little bit addicted to leopard and stripes (and sparkle)
Here's a little photo run through of my story from-choo-to-goo...
Where it all began
A few months later
Along came this little person...
...who grew into this little man
...and our world changed forever.